Got an idea from our products and you want to make it much more personal?
As you may have noticed, we are happy to work on custom orders and also welcome you to join the special club!
Most customers had brief ideas on their leather products and contacted us to make their very unique products by adding some personalisation, e.g., engraving initials or names as well as changing colours of stitching and leather edging.
When you contact us
If you like any of our products and want different customisation, please contact us by quoting the product you want, e.g., copy and paste the page link of product or the name of product etc. Please also share with us anything we should know.
The below shows you some essential items we need in order to work on your custom orders:
- Which product are you referring to from our collection?
- Do you have any preferred colours of leathers, stitches and leather edges?
- What size of product do you want? Smaller or larger? (If different from our products, please let us know your preferred sizes. For tech devices, e.g., laptops and iPads, you tell us brands and model names.)
- When do you need the product by? (birthday or anniversaries? if any?)
- Where should we ship your product to? (Please let us know your country of shipping destination so that we can provide you delivery charges)
- Do you have any special ideas, e.g., marking some names or initials?
- Do you need gift wrapping and/or gift cards?
Our quotation and the process
You will usually hear from us within one working day with detailed quotes including price of the product, delivery charges and estimated shipping period. We will advise you further process on your custom order.
After placing custom order(s)
We are happy to hear from you if you have any questions before/after your placing order(s). We can also share some images of our progress if you ask. So please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question!
You can use our Contact form on the menu or email us firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting product names.
Look forward to hearing from you!