If you are interested in wholesale orders, you are in the right place. (Thank you for your kind interest!)
Who this page is for
This page is only intended for wholesale traders/buyers who want to stock our regular lines of products in their on/off-line stores.
Our required process
In order to provide you better service and quotations, we need to know a couple of things about you and your business.
First, please create your account in our website. By creating your user ID and password, you will be able to log-in to your account. (We will send you our quotes and terms using these details.)
Next, please log-in to your account and write your name, business name and address. (This will help us identity you and calculate delivery costs)
Lastly, please send us an email directly and let us know that you've created your account and that you wish to place a wholesale order. When sending us an email, please write your business name in the subject line and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Upon receiving your email and confirming your account details, we will get back to you within 1-2 working days with our quotes, terms and estimated delivery schedule.
Some things to note :
- We ship from London, the United Kingdom.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail (the UK postal service). It usually takes 1 working day to UK, 3-5 working days to Europe and 5-7 working days to USA and Canada. Tracking numbers will be provided. Your signatures will be required upon delivery.
- Express shipping service (1-3 days for delivery) is available for international customers upon additional payment.
- Minimum order quantity per line and minimum order amount per order will be applied.
- Delivery cost will be calculated based on your shipping destination. (We try every effort to lower your shipping costs. Further details will be provided. If you have your own couriers, please let us know in the email.)
- We usually require 3-6 weeks to process your orders. (subject to order quantity and our schedule; delivery schedule will be confirmed.)
- Hand-making process does require some time as apposed to factory production. (Processing times will be confirmed.) Please kindly bear in mind these required times for your business plans.
Herin from Mollum Vellum