Live Online | Leather Card Holder
Want to make a leather card holder like a pro? This class gives you a perfect opportunity to hand stitch leathers which are professionally prepared in advance. Less worry, more fun.
During the session, we will guide you how your leathers are prepared by us and how you will hand stitch leathers. You will be able to quickly grasp the essence of the traditional leathercrafting techniques.
Live online private class
- 90 minutes live online session (anytime during Monday - Friday, 2pm - 8pm)
- One-to-one session
- Leathercraft kits will be delivered to you by post. And the kits include leathers, needles and threads.
- You will be working on professionally prepared leather pieces which have been pre-cut and have stitching holes pre-punched.
- One ticket reserves a session for one person. If you want to join with your family/friends, you are welcome to book the number of participants accordingly.
Please book your session at least one week in advance so you can receive materials in time.
What you will take away:
- 1 professionally made leather card holder completed by yourself
- Knowledge of materials and tools
- You will be able to develop your own skills or hobby after the class!
What you will learn:
- Learn different types of leathers and handcrafting tools
- Learn characteristics of vegetable tanned leathers - You will be working on the leathers we use for our collections!
- How to work with design patterns †
- How to hand-cut leathers †
- How to hand stitch leathers using saddle stitching method (You will use two needles).
- How to burnish leather edges professionally †
- How to hand stamp texts and numbers †
All materials and tools are provided.
Please read our important notes on what you need to bring for the class and how we prepare for COVID19.
How to book
Please write your preferred date & time of your session in the Note during check-out.
After your booking, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. In this email, you will also find further important information about your class (e.g., zoom meeting link). Please keep an eye on this email so you will be ready for the class.
You may want to purchase leathercrafting tools if you'd like to learn deeper.
† We will demonstrate you the process in details.