Revived | Pouch wallet
Two classes are available:
- Real-time online class for 1 hour (Monday - Friday, anytime)
- In-person class for 2 hours (Monday - Friday, anytime)
What you will take away:
- 1 leather card holder completed by yourself
- Knowledge of materials and tools
- You will be able to develop your own skills or hobby after the class!
What you will learn:
- Learn different types of leathers and handcrafting tools
- How to work with design patterns †
- How to hand-cut leathers †
- How to hand stitch leathers using saddle stitching method (You will use two needles)
- How to burnish leather edges professionally
- How to hand stamp texts and numbers †
During the online classes:
- You will have 1-hour real-time online session
- You can book anytime during the hours from Monday to Friday, 12-7 pm. (Please note that 6 pm is the last slot you can reserve.)
- There will be one crafter, i.e., you only, in the class. If you want to invite your friends and make together online, please let us know in advance. We can arrange it for you!
- You will hear detailed instructions over the screen. You will also have plenty of chances of asking questions.
- You will be working on pre-cut leather pieces which have stitching holes pre-punched. Some components will also be attached on leathers. ∆ If you'd like to learn to hand-cut and make stitching holes, please contact us in advance.
- You will receive pre-cut leathers, needles and threads by post. Please ensure writing your correct shipping address. ∆ Please book one week in advance so you can receive materials in time.
There will be 1-4 crafters in the In-person class. We will ensure keeping enough distance from each other at all times. Our venue is at the gallery hall of the Craft Central. We love its spacious airy space and high ceiling.
- Half-day in-person session (approx. 3-4 hours)
- You can book anytime during the hours from Monday to Friday, 10 am - 8 pm.
- All materials and tools are provided.
- COVID-19 updates: All tools and crafting stations will be sanitised before your arrival. We will show you crafting methods step by step until you complete your project. There will be a hand sanitiser and cleaning facilities ready in the studio. For the health and safety, please kindly bring your own face mask and wear it during the session.
How to book
Please write preferred date and time of your arrival in the Note during check-out.
After your booking, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. In this email, you will also find further important information about your class. Please keep an eye on this email so you will be ready for the class.
Please note that the image may not reflect actual leathers you use. If you are booking an online class and want to know about any particular colour, contact us.
You can buy leathercraft tools if you'd like to learn deeper!
† Online classes do not include these methods. If you'd like to practice them via online classes, contact us for further information.
(Gallery hall of our studio. Images from Craft Central)