Taster : Leather Card Holder
Make a small leather card holder by applying traditional leathercraft techniques. This taster's class is perfect for anyone who wants to try out basic concept of leathercraft and to prepare some special gifts for your family and friends. The leather card holder will have a single card slip pocket and will fit up to 4-5 cards.
To book our regular Tuesday and Thursday classes, please click here and reserve your place.
To book a private session, please add this into your cart and write your preferred dates/times to us during the check-out.
- To start : You will be guided to our workshop once you arrive. (More details in the email.) We will start the course by sharing our understanding around leathercraft history and industry. You will have a chance to learn different types of learthers and leathercraft techniques.
- What you will make : A leather card holder (one card slot)
- How long you will do : The course will run for 2 hours.
- When : As you are reserving a private session, we can schedule it anytime you prefer during Monday-Friday (10am-8pm) and Saturday (10am-4pm). Please write your preferred dates/times during your check-out. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your booking, usually within one working day.
- Where : Craft Central, London, E14 3AE
- How you will do : You will select colours/types of prepared leathers and threads. You will learn how to make stitching holes on leathers and hand-stitching techniques. You will stitch them with two needles using saddle stitching method. If the time allows, you will also be able to stamp your names or initials on your card holders.
- What to bring : None. We will provide you leathers and tools.
For private sessions, we can accept up to 4 people in one class.
The class is designed for anyone who doesn't have prior experience in leathercraft and who wants to be creative in a friendly environment. Share your new project with like-minded people in the room and keep crafting!
Please kindly be advised that you will use needles and sharp leather tools to make the card holder.
We will welcome you with a glass of Prosecco, tea and coffee. (And some snacks!)
Join us and make a special gift for yourself or for someone special.
Bookings for private parties (e.g., hen do) or company events, please contact us for further details.
Cancellation Policy : Please kindly note that we do not accept cancellation; however you may be able to change your attendance date if there are similar type of courses available. Please email and let us know your best dates/times.
Gift Vouchers : The ticket can be purchased as a gift voucher so that you can give it to anyone. Please write "GIFT for [the person's name]" during your check-out.
Please kindly note that the ticket is not transferrable. Each ticket is only available under the purchaser's name. Alternatively please purchase the ticket as a gift (as above).
We reserve the right to modify and change course details within similar